Met Felicia today in the morning and we went to Kallang (: Haaa our main topic for the day was: CCA ): Don't know which one should I choose. hahahaa :/
Oh and before that I fell down while walking all of a sudden and I think I had twisted my ankle ):
Alot of funny things happened on our way there, practically cause we were first timers going to kallang to skate so we tried finding our way. Wanted to take circle line to Mabatton but realised its not opened -.- So we travelled all the way to Kallang and then we can't find the bustop cause it was hidden in a corner -.- then finally found it we drop 1 stop earlier cause i saw the sign to leisure park D: In the end we walked one BIGGGG round before finally finding the place. Offt and weather was so warm ):
Ate pastamania for lunch and off we go to Skate :D
Weeee~ But overall it was fun and I see alot of pro people spinning round and round (: Don't mind going again next time :DAfter that went to Vivo city and walked around (: Ate thunder tea rice and its nice :D Love the rice but hate the soup D: Next time I eat the rice I don't drink the soup ): And I realise market got sell too! yay! :D
Went home after that and I am feeling so tired!
Going back to phs tmr and see Gb (: Can't accompany lingli cause I can't walk around too much now D: SORRY ! ): Next time when my legs are okay promise you go shop tgt okay? :D
Going to sleep already! Can't wait for sch to start! Wonder how would it be like.