<body>
BnJ.
Monday, June 28, 2010


Met Pearl Twin after school and haha she showed me the nooze and I was like -.- Hahaha! :D
On the way home I don't know what's wrong with me and I just started laughing and laughing.
Even though it was not supposed to be funny. But oh well, I can't help it :D

Had dinner with bear just now (: KOREAN FOOD :D Thanks for the birthday treat :D Love you mummy bear ♥
Chatted alot alot about stuff and yeaa I enjoyed it (:

Went to Amk Hub and bought BnJ for mummy (My real mummy) and hopefully she'll like it! Bought Strawberry cheesecake (I heard its nice) and New York smth smth. Hahaha. Nvr ate BnJ before. So yea. Hahaha. Total cost was like 20 bucks. Ouch my heart hurts, but oh well, its for mum's bdae. (: It's in the fridge now. Waiting for her to come home and then I'll celebrate her early birthday cause I have school all the way until night on her birthday. Sorry mummy. Will compensate and bring you to eat Korean food okay?

Omg I'm feeling very very tired though it's the first day of school. Okay I should sleep early today. Assignments are piling up like a mountain and I'm super stress. ):

So for this term's aim: Study hard and do well! I can't play hard, but still enjoy myself in the midst of studying hard. And projects I'm so gonna kill you and screw you to death. Same goes for assignments and exams too! SCREW YOU ALL.

On a happy note, there's choir tmr (: And I get to teach Pearl Twin how to play piano :D

Edited: Me and mummy finished the whole tub of BnJ containing strawberry cheesecake. Really super super nice. Heehee.


The Me.
Desiree Low Qianning
17061993
True Grace Church
APS 6.6'05
PHS 4I'09
Ngee Ann Poly,ECH To4 :D

Music is my ♥
Children are my passion in the future ♥
Singing is something I do unintentionally everyday ♥

♥ BEG
♥ SJ
♥ SNSD
♥ 2am
♥ 2ne1

My Wish.
Audio Techinca ATH-FC700 Earphones.
Bagpacks.
Dress.
Hamster.
iPod Nano.
Sony Cybershot W380 Camera.
Tour Europe.
Tour Korea.
Wallet.

Lets Speak.



Featuring.

SNSD-Star Star Star.
Archives
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010

Credits
Designer
Inspiration
blog counter